Re: [nv-l] Authentication Failure Traps Root Cause Question

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Authentication Failure Traps Root Cause Question
From: Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:33:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:44:37 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Are there any other NMS's running around, we see this quite often were
a rogue group is running thier own NMS. The best way to check this is
to trace the SNMP agent on the device itself and see if you can determine
where the requests are originating.

Paul