[nv-l] Web Client Scoping

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Web Client Scoping
From: "Stringfellow, William" <William.Stringfellow@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:29:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:39:18 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi all,
        AIX 5.1 NV 7.1.3

        I have some network devices that are shared by multiple groups.  I am
trying to set up views of the network for each of those groups that is
restricted to only "their" things.  Since routers and switches don't like to be
copied to multiple locations, is it possible to select a smart set as part of a
scoping rule for webclient users?  I only see the network and location options
on the GUI in serversetup.
        If not available via the GUI, any command line options?

        Thanks,
        Bill

Bill Stringfellow
EDS - Bank of America Account Team