Re: [nv-l] "netmon probably disconnected from trapd"

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] "netmon probably disconnected from trapd"
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:16:11 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:24:19 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

You'll have to investigate it on the NetView box.
Is netmon failing unexpectedly or going down because someone did "ovstop netmon".
If it is failing, do you have anything in the drwtson32.log about it?  If so, contact IBM support and open a problem.
Have you applied any maintenance to netmon?  Be sure to tell Support one way or the other.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Mario Behring <mariobehring@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

01/06/2004 06:47 PM