[nv-l] Menu Creation

To: netview Tivoli <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Menu Creation
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:52:15 -0500 (EST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:04:57 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi Folks,
I have added a new menu to invoke a web page from a selected device on the Map, to which I am passing the IP Address (or hostname) of the selected device as an argument.

Fact-1- I have Managed to have that Menu from the MenuBar "Monitor" ==> "Events" ==> "MyMenuSelection"

Q1: How do I make that new menu "MyMenuSelection" available when right clicking on the selected device?

Q2: How do I make that new menu "MyMenuSelection" available on the Web Console

Q3: How Can I extract the IP Address of the selected device instead of the selection name (to be used as argument to my command)

Cheers,

Thank You,
Meyos
"ALLEZ LES LIONS INDOMPTABLES"