Re: [nv-l] xnmgraph Enhancement Request

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] xnmgraph Enhancement Request
From: bill.kellam@worldspan.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:58:36 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:05:52 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Me too!!!

Bill Kellam
Enterprise Integration and Management

             Jane Curry
             <jane.curry@skill
             s-1st.co.uk>                                               To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] xnmgraph Enhancement
             01/09/2004 12:47          Request
             PM

             Please respond to
             nv-l@lists.us.ibm
                   .com

Thanks for this.  I, for one, appreciate knowing what other folk need!
Sometimes I need it too!

We are considering having a public NetView enhancements request area on
the new NetView Tivoli User Group.  For commercial reasons, IBM don't
make their enhancement request list public.  What we are considering
WOULD be public but would NOT have any committment from IBM - however I
am assured that they would look at it.

In particular, I would be interested in seeing what other folk need and
have a "me too" button.  That way it should become fairly clear what the
popular enhancements are.

What do folk think?  Is it worth trying to do?

Cheers,
Jane

PS. To register with the NetView Tivoli User Group, go to
http://www.tivoli-ug.org/ and Join the IBM Tivoli NetView Global User Group

CMazon@commercebankfl.com wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> Just thought I should inform you if any of you are interested. I
> opened an enhancement request to show more than 2 days on the grapher.
>
> Request # MR0109043124

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2004 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
reserved.