Re: Fwd: Re: [nv-l] Clearing Snmpcollect_db.mdb

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [nv-l] Clearing Snmpcollect_db.mdb
From: John F <nvuser2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:34:09 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:49:21 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks for the response. Tried out clearing the database as mentioned by you. Though the messages are displayed properly (i.e stopping snmp collect daemons, clearing snmp collect database) , the database does not get cleared. Can you suggest, where could be the problem / any other method to clear?

Thanks & Regards,

John F

Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com> wrote:

Have you tried:
nvsetup -> Databases -> Clear Databases -> Clear SNMPCollect Databases
?

Kind regards

Oliver

| | John F |