Re: [nv-l] xnmgraph Enhancement Request

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] xnmgraph Enhancement Request
From: "Francois Le Hir" <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:13:44 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:23:28 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Great idea !

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
Phone: (514) 205 6695

Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:47:11 +0000
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>

Thanks for this.  I, for one, appreciate knowing what other folk need!
Sometimes I need it too!

We are considering having a public NetView enhancements request area on
the new NetView Tivoli User Group.  For commercial reasons, IBM don't
make their enhancement request list public.  What we are considering
WOULD be public but would NOT have any committment from IBM - however I
am assured that they would look at it.

In particular, I would be interested in seeing what other folk need and
have a "me too" button.  That way it should become fairly clear what the
popular enhancements are.

What do folk think?  Is it worth trying to do?

Cheers,
Jane