RE: [nv-l] Off Topic: AIX, how to determine which processes are using

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Off Topic: AIX, how to determine which processes are using swap space?
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:54:25 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:01:10 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I am on a 5.1 system with ML9.  Just got out of a meeting, so I will be trying the nmon (which looks nice).  I used ps aux, but wasnt sure how much I could trust SZ and RSS.  I need to better clairify what each signifies.

Thanks again all,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated