Re: [nv-l] Discovery delays

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Discovery delays
From: CMazon@commercebankfl.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:13:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:35:47 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I'm not sure if you are on Unix or if it works the same, but in Windows, when I delete a device and want it rediscovered right away I just ping it.

James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

01/21/2004 08:20 AM
Please respond to nv-l