RE: [nv-l] Discovery delays

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Discovery delays
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:57:03 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:25:06 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

After you updated the seed file, did you then stop and  restart netmon (not "netman")  or issue the command "/usr/OV/bin/netmon -y" to cause a reload of the file?  That happens automatically if you use the java seed file editor but otherwise not.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Pal, Laszlo" <laszlo.pal@eds.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

01/22/2004 03:37 AM