RE: [nv-l] TEC_ITS.rs traps stopped going to TEC. NV 7.1.4 TEC 3.9 [reso

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] TEC_ITS.rs traps stopped going to TEC. NV 7.1.4 TEC 3.9 [resolved???]
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:32:29 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:13:23 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
For grins I decided to run serversetup, configure TEC adapter. Everything looked fine, but I let it reregister anyway. After re-remarking out the state change entries, I reloaded it. Events are now appearing. Glad it's working, but I don't feel very good about having to do this in order to 'wake it up' again.

Drew