[nv-l] Data Collection of SNMP v2 MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Data Collection of SNMP v2 MIBs
From: Johanna Hislop <jhislop@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:52:19 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:02:17 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I am using NetView 7.1.3 for Windows.  We have loaded several SNMP v2 MIBs
and are interested in using the data collection feature of NetView with
these MIBs.  However, when we go into the data collection and start to
browse the tree, options to select from these MIBs are not available.

Is data collection supported with SNMP v2 MIBs?  Does it matter whether the
MIB is loaded using the Web Console MIB Loader or
\usr\ov\bin\loadmibv2.exe?

Is there a v2 MIB browser with this version of NetView?

Thanks,
Johanna Hislop