Re: [nv-l] netview client cannot connect

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netview client cannot connect
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:47:47 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:54:56 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Are you certain that you installed NetView on the server with the "Server" option and not "Standalone"?
I've seen experienced people make that mistake before.  Does your Server Setup on the server have a client/server tab?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

02/09/2004 06:36 AM