Re: [nv-l] netview client cannot connect

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netview client cannot connect
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:26:15 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:32:12 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

A NetView standalone installation cannot become a server installation, so far as I know. At least, I have never heard of a procedure to do this.  You would have to re-install.

I cannot answer your questions about SAN Manager.  My only contact with them is for problems they encounter with NetView code, which we simply provide to SAN Manager development, several states and hundreds of miles away from my location.  What they do with it after that is up to them.   It's a one-way street as far as I am concerned.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

02/09/2004 09:11 AM