RE: [nv-l] spmsur.exe

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>, <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] spmsur.exe
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:12:47 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:24:48 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I agree 100%. My issue is CPU performance not memory. I have seen in numerous cases where java processes are left "hung" after a user quits and still consume large (sometimes 40-50%) CPU.

What I was interested in, is if IBM can address java performance with some kind of beefed up java JVM. You only need run the web console security app to see whats wrong. It's horribly slow. I thought, and I could be wrong, that IBM had produced higher performing JVMs for some platforms like AIX. Can those be included with Netview?