[nv-l] Accidents do happen

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Accidents do happen
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:39:22 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:48:26 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

greetings.

I have something I have been struggling with a while.   If you cut and paste a device from one submap to another and lets say that device already existed in the submap you moved it to.  How can you undo themove, and/or remove the copy you put there without removing both.  I ahve seen this forever, and never found a way other then to delete the device and then rediscover it.  That or do a ovtopofix -a.    Just a thought for anyone who has come across this and whether or not anyone has any ideas other then the ways I mentioned

Thanks
Chris Petrina