Re: [nv-l] Status color change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Status color change
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:42:29 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:01:05 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Chris,
Check to see if you have any ipmap cores. I will bet you that if you
check the status of the device in the database it is marked as Up.
If you unmanage and manage the device it should come back
properly. If you do have an ipmap, open a PMR.

Paul

Christopher J Petrina wrote:

Have a device that is bouncing up and down. Currently right now it is UP and has been for about 20 minutes. The status color on Netview still shows RED (Down). I have done a demandpoll, a critical test and a ping to it from Netview and it all says it is up but it still does not change the color of the symbol. Has anyone seen this before?

-Chris Petrina