Re: [nv-l] send different events to tec

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] send different events to tec
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:23:46 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:34:50 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Within the general NetView trap customization panel you can specify how to convert an SNMP TRAP to a TEC event. You also need to configure the nvserverd TEC adapter to forward events to TEC and specify a NetView ruleset to determine which events to forward. Configure TEC forwarding from serversetup.

Cheers,
Jane

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro wrote:

hello list
I need to send some events to TEC and these events are not selectable in
"Configure TEC adapter" GUI. what method do you recommend? I'm thinking to
to run wpostemsg as action in trapdconfig but maybe is something else
around..
thanks
Lucian Vanghele

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565