RE: [nv-l] netviewd

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netviewd
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:39:15 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:51:27 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Good question. I will like to see an answer to this as well.

As for starting netviewd with read-only option, you need to have the -ro flag inserted on netviewd line in ovsuf. You would need to remove and re-register the netviewd daemon. Though I am not sure if it will fix your problem.

Fawad