RE: [nv-l] Netview on AIX install

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview on AIX install
From: Hasan Siraj <Siraj.Hasan@mgi.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:52:15 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:07:09 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Dear Pitney,

Have you already checked with "lslpp -L" that you have all the file sets installed which are reported by NVprereq.sh

Two years before in one of the NetView 7.1.1 installation I had installed some filesets from AIX update CD just after performing an AIX 4.3.3 fresh installation.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Siraj