[nv-l] Netview Upgrade

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Upgrade
From: "Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ@banksa.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:39:23 +0930
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:43:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
One last question on this topic if I may impose on your good nature.

When I add or change the ruleset name in ESE.automation how do I get Netview to recognise the change? Do I have to cycle a particular daemon, cycle Netview in toto or does it read the file every time a new event occurs?

Cheers - Gavin

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is
addressed and its content is not intended for use by any other
persons. If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from
your computer. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message
is strictly prohibited.

St George Bank Limited AFSL 240997 or its subsidiaries ASSIRT Pty Ltd
AFSL 240979, Advance Asset Management Limited AFSL 240902, PACT
Accountants Investment Group Pty Limited AFSL 240693, St George Life
Limited AFSL 240900, ASGARD Capital Management Limited AFSL 240695
and Securitor Financial Group Limited AFSL 240687 is not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.