Re: [nv-l] NetView Windows 7.1.3 FixPack 2

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Windows 7.1.3 FixPack 2
From: alejandro.gabay@reuters.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:18:31 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:34:41 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Erdei:
I came across the same issue last week.
Please try the following URL:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/nvuxnt

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay
Technical Center Supervisor, Argentina
Reuters Ltd.

                      Erdei Tamás

                      <Erdei.Tamas@lnx.        To: NetView List
<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
                      hu>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [nv-l] NetView Windows
7.1.3 FixPack 2
                      owner-nv-l@lists.

                      us.ibm.com               Header:
             Internal Use
                                                Only

                      19/04/2004 13:24

                      Please respond to

                      nv-l

Hi,

did anyone manage to download and extract the NetView 7.1.3 FixPack 2 Windows
version?
I tried to download it several times, but when I run the downloaded exe, the
program returns an error. I also tried to open it with PKZIP (the file seems to
be a PKSFX archive), and PKZIP said that the file had errors.
So it seems, that the Windows FixPack 2 file on the IBM/Tivoli web is corrupted.

Any help?

Regards,
Tamas

the views of Reuters Ltd.