[nv-l] NetView Windows 7.1.3 FixPack 2

To: "NetView List" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] NetView Windows 7.1.3 FixPack 2
From: Erdei Tamás <Erdei.Tamas@lnx.hu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:24:58 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:43:10 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi,

did anyone manage to download and extract the NetView 7.1.3 FixPack 2 Windows
version?
I tried to download it several times, but when I run the downloaded exe, the
program returns an error. I also tried to open it with PKZIP (the file seems to
be a PKSFX archive), and PKZIP said that the file had errors.
So it seems, that the Windows FixPack 2 file on the IBM/Tivoli web is corrupted.

Any help?

Regards,
Tamas