[nv-l] netviewd.lrf problems

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] netviewd.lrf problems
From: Peter.Ingleson@atradius.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:56:19 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:03:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hello List,

I've been trying to add the -ro flag to my netviewd.lrf file so my webconsole map runs as read only, however I kept receiving the error below. I removed the -ro from the file and still I receive this error. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated.

[gl02]:/usr/OV/lrf#sudo ovdelobj netviewd.lrf

ovdelobj - Static Registration Utility

ERROR:  Invalid value in LRF record #1, Quality Of Service field. (OVs 1-13)

My netviewd.lrf contains

OVs_YES_START:nvsecd pmd ovwdb trapd ovtopmd ovactiond nvcorrd actionsvr nvserverd:-spmd 2:OVs_WELL_BEHAVED:30:

Running on AIX 5.1 ML5  NV 7.1.3

Regards

Peter

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.