Réf. : Re: [nv-l] mibtable hangs for ospf table on cisco

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Réf. : Re: [nv-l] mibtable hangs for ospf table on cisco
From: thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:00:47 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:21:10 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
There is an e-fix that adds a new option "-oldservice" to the mibtable
command that reverts the behaviour to the one prior fixpack2. In the case
of
the OSPF table on cisco devices, this fixes the problem (mibtable doesn't
hang any more).

Thanks Leslie to pointing me in the correct direction.

Thierry