Re: [nv-l] NV 714 installation error

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV 714 installation error
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:12:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi George,

Thank you for your answer.

I´d like to ask a question though. The user I am using is not root, but it
has all root permissions. In this particular case, should I make this
changes at the limits file on the user I am using to install NV, on root
or on both ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Mario Behring