Re: [nv-l] APAR

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] APAR
From: George deSocio <desocio@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:48:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:56:52 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I'm not absolutely sure about this, but the "-306" in the url is load balancing, but I have not been able to confirm it.  That is, next week, or sometime, it may not be 306, but some other number.  I think the following may be more reliable long term...

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/

Regards,
Geo.

George deSocio
IBM Americas Support - Distributed Network Management

E-Mail:  desocio@us.ibm.com

Expand your IBM Tivoli product knowledge by participating in Support Technical Exchange:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

04/26/2004 04:25 AM
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] APAR

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/

Oliver

"Gerardo Ruiz Garcia" <gerardo_ruiz@inicia.es>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

22.04.2004 18:55
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] APAR

What is the IBM URL where I can find out all APAR information for Netview
7.XXX
Thank

¡¡LOS VIRUS ATACAN!!
Protege tu buzón con Tiscali SuperCorreo y por sólo 2 euros al mes conseguirá:
Correo+antivirus+antispam+espacio extra
¡Date prisa! Actívalo ya en http://supercorreo.tiscali.es