RE: [nv-l] Discovery Issue

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Discovery Issue
From: Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho <pezzutti@banespa.com.br>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:04:43 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:13:01 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Dave,

Ensure some topics:

1) The IP address doesn´t belong to another resource already in Netview
database (look for with locate option of graphical interface);
2) The IP Address, configured on SNMP attribute, is different on each
resource;
3) There is no rule, on the seed file, thats deny the discovery of some
addresses.

Try check these and good look

Marcos Pezzutti