Re: [nv-l] Control Desk events date&time

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Control Desk events date&time
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:13:12 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:25:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

This has to do with the TZ variable of your locale.
Type in locale and see what it says.
If you can't fix it any other way, then you can export TZ before you start the GUI.
For example
        export TZ=EST5EDT
for Eastern time

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@lowes.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

06/16/2004 08:48 AM
Please respond to

<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Control Desk events date&time

The date and time on my Netview server is correct, but the events on Control Desk screen are about 6 hours behind.  This happened to me a while back, but I can’t remember what I did to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Herman E. Caballero