Re: [nv-l] IBM FASTt700

To: NetView User List <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] IBM FASTt700
From: Mahesh Tailor <mahesh.tailor@network.carilion.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:48:40 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:59:02 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Scott,

Would the attached files get you on your way?  With the FastT it seems
that it is dependent on the version of Storage Manager running.  Here's
a link to the Storage Manager.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/storage/support/fastt/fastt700.html

I downloaded the 8.3 AIX version and in the extracted files is the MIB
(sm84_205.mib). The attached (sm84_205.sh) is simply the mib2trap
output.  As you can see, there is not much there.

Hope it helps.

Mahesh

--
Mahesh Tailor