Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:05:25 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:19:09 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
==> Did you login to the console with the same login and password?
YES, I have also tried login with a created user with an Administrator Role.

==> Does the user have administrative priveleges? YES
==> Is the node itself actually highlighted?  YES
==> You say UNIX is fine, are you using a browser to do it or are you
using the native java console? on Unix I am using the XWindows Client, on Wndows I am using the Web Console.

Q1: Any more ideas ?

Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Did you login to the console with the same login and password?
Does the user have administrative priveleges?
Is the node itself actually highlighted?
You say UNIX is fine, are you using a browser to do it or are you
using the native java console?

Paul