Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled
From: Francois Le Hir <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:46:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:58:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Meyos,

You could try restarting the maptree server. This java process is run by
netviewd.

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
Phone: (514) 964 2145

             Paul
             <pstroud@bellsout
             h.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] Web Console Menu
             06/23/2004 12:26          Disabled
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

I don't know of anything definite, but you should try the native
java console, like you are using on UNIX.

Paul