RE: [nv-l] Missing Patches

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Missing Patches
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:52:28 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:41:00 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
None of the links on mysupport work.

While I appreciate everyones effort, I still can't pull patches down off
the page that I am supposed to go for "everything."

Right now, I can't look at PMRs (again)
I can't open PMRs (again)
I can't pull down fixes (page not found)

I certainly appreciate the links support has forwarded me. But it sure
would be nice if the nifty-whiz-bang mysupport.ibm.com had the stuff it
is supposed to. This is where I am told to go for downloads:

http://www.ibm.com/support/mysupport