RE: [nv-l] Point to Point link color status change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Point to Point link color status change
From: Peter.Ingleson@atradius.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:53:39 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:00:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Paul,

If I double click on the link I get a sub map showing two routers, both red
with a red link between them. If I then double click on the red link again I
get a symbol representing a ring with two red routers attached to the ring.

The two paths to the routers are actually diverse from the IP level; one
goes via the E3 the other via an Ethernet connection into another router.

If my ascii art works I have the following

--FE--RTR--E3--RTR--FE

which in turns represents one side of a square. I would like the E3 link to
appear red at the top most IP map.

Checking the interface submap shows the interface type as serial, I think
ring is the default network symbol.

Reagrds
Peter