Re: [nv-l] automatic deletion of unmanaged nodes?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] automatic deletion of unmanaged nodes?
From: Nicolai Kildal <nki@dmdata.dk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:33:04 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:46:10 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi Paul

Thank you for the quick reply..

I followed your instructions, at first with no luck - the disappeared node did not show up (I only have 1 map).
But I noticed that the node was in the seedfile, but had the '$' prefix for SNMP polling.
I removed the '$' sign, restarted netmon, pinged the node, and it instantly reappeared on our map..

So your answer helped me rediscovering the deleted nodes - thanks!

Regards
Nicolai Kildal
DMdata a/s

Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>