RE: [nv-l] Netview Loadhosts

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview Loadhosts
From: "Binder, Karin" <karin.binder@nwa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:08:28 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:29:14 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
That's what I thought, and remember it working that way previously, but have been seeing it change on my system (aix 4.3.3, NV 7.1.4 FP1).  When the device name is changed, I see changes to the name as displayed on the map, the name displayed in ovtopodump output, and the fields values 'Selection Name' and 'IP Hostname' in ovobjprint output.  Not sure if it was an intentional change, and hope it doesn't revert; it's nice not to have to rediscover anymore.

Karin Binder