RE: [nv-l] Teach me to fish

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Teach me to fish
From: "Stamper, Steve" <sstamper@foremost.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:21:38 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:32:04 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I have done TCPDUMP and verified that it is nothing coming in from outside the box.  When I manually query from my NetView system, I see the query come in so I know my TCPDUMP is working correctly.  Since I get 6-7 per minute, I would expect to see queries from some other device, yet none come in.

Thanks for the thought.
Steve