RE: [nv-l] Opening Graph workspaces outside the control desk

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Opening Graph workspaces outside the control desk
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:53:34 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:20:30 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Seeing that I Launching  the Graph from "Tools==>Craph Collected Data: SNMP" Menu option, I was looking at something similar to configuring  workspaces to be opened outside of the control desk ( /app-default/Nvevents file nvevents.wsOutside : True)

Q1: Is there a similar file for detaching graph from the control desk?
Q2: or Do I have to change the Menu Option? what file?

"Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov> wrote:

Here is a command I use to look at the collection for a self defined MIB _expression_ called WCRserialBwidthUtilIn:

/usr/OV/bin/xnmgraph -display $ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'}:0.0 -browse -title \"Interface Utilization\" -mib WCRserialBwidthUtilIn::::::::*

Cheers

Fawad Qureshi