Re: [nv-l] Changing White Icon to Red or Purple

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Changing White Icon to Red or Purple
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:02:16 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:13:03 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

There is no way to change the colors on the java console. For that reason I no longer bother changing the  colors on the Motif console - it confuses people.  Similarly, there is no way to put a background on the java console. It is a java thing, apparently.

Detroit

ronnie.ross@springs.com
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

09/10/2004 01:53 PM
Please respond to

Ronnie.Ross@GetRround2it.com
cc
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject
[nv-l] Changing White Icon to Red or Purple

That did work on the main console.  How would I change it for the Full Java
Consoles.  My users say that the white color does not stand out like the
red does.  How about a hot purple color instead of red.  That way it still
means something different.

Ronnie Ross