Re: [nv-l] Nv threads?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Nv threads?
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:06:49 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:16:19 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
http://lists.skills-1st.co.uk/about/nv-l.html

Paul

Zoeckler, Eric A. wrote:

Can anyone tell me the location of the web site where I can search on the threads from this email group?

Thank you,
Eric

*Eric Zoeckler*
IT Analyst
National Grid-USA
Eric.Zoeckler@us.ngrid.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this message and let the sender know.