Re: [nv-l] Nv 7.1.4 Installation

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Nv 7.1.4 Installation
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:44:38 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:54:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Eric,
No, there is no way to change the default installation directory.
That being said, you can create a softlink from where-ever you want
to /usr/OV and that will be fine. In other words if you have a

/servername/usr/OV directory simply run the following command:

ln -sf /servername/usr/OV /usr/OV

before the installation and it will install into that directory.

Paul

Zoeckler, Eric A. wrote:

James,
So, are you saying that there is no option to install to something like, /servername//usr/OV/ ? Thanks,
Eric

Eric Zoeckler
National Grid USA
DCO/NCC