RE: [nv-l] Problem with dying event windows

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Problem with dying event windows
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:05:48 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:14:21 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi,

On a similar note I recently upgraded NetView to 7.1.4FP01 (from 7.1.2) on AIX
4330-11 in test.  I now have intermittent problems with the maps crashing (I am
using Hummingbird Exceed).  I have had numerous netview core dumps (still
cannot find the core) when resizing the add object window and just plain gui
crashes when disconnecting the Control Desk from the map.  This never happened
with 7.1.2

I have a PMR open, the causes seem to be server resource related initially -
lots of questions about cpu, RAM and swapspace.

If I get a resolution I'll post it

Regards

Colin Mulkerrins
Enterprise Systems Management