Re: [nv-l] rewrite of netview.rls ?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] rewrite of netview.rls ?
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:54:53 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:56:59 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I've put my sample TEC sequence-based rules on the NetView TUG site under Hints & Tips -> Event Management. These really are starting points - I'd much appreciate any feedback and updates that people make, back to the TUG site.

Cheers,
Jane

Francois Le Hir wrote:

I was at the Tivoli Support Technical Exchange about all the correlation
predicates in Tec 3.9. I was wondering if anybody had considered rewriting
the ruleset netview.rls that comes with TEC to take advantage of all the
new available predicates. The default ruleset contain (in my opinion) lots
of flaws and I was planning to rewrite a part of it anyway. Did somebody
try to do that already ?

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services