[nv-l] NV for Win: snmpCollect - how to set size of data collected to fl

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] NV for Win: snmpCollect - how to set size of data collected to flat files?
From: Bartlomiej Grenda <Bartlomiej.Grenda@pl.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:31:35 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:47:02 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
NetView 7.1.4 Fixpack 1 on Windows 2000 Professional

Above NetView is configured to collect SNMP data both to relational
database and to flat files. Unfortunatelly, amount of data stored in flat
files is really small (just two or three days of stats in our case). Can I
manipulate size  (expressed in time intervall or just directly MB) of data
stored to flat files? Or, on the other hand - can I use NetView grapher to
draw charts based on data from relational database?

Regards

Bartlomiej Grenda