RE: [nv-l] MaximumCommunityNames Variable

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] MaximumCommunityNames Variable
From: "Stringfellow, William" <William.Stringfellow@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:32:11 -0800
Cc: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:32:47 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Scott,
    if the stop/start sequence of Netmon as suggested by Ed doesn't work, try unsetting the misspelled variable that you originally created.  Haven't tried it, just hate leaving bad or unused VARBINDS hanging around.

    Regards,
    Bill

Bill Stringfellow
EDS - Network Management Support