RE: [nv-l] Netview Custom Script

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview Custom Script
From: "Federico Vidal" <fvidal@tecsystem.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:08:05 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:09:19 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Alejandro:

If it is a registered app then you should have access to environmental
variables like $OVwSelection.
With it you can query the topology database for the IP, and the ovsnmp database
(via the xnmsnmpconf command) for the community.
Hope this helps.

Federico Vidal
Tecsystem S.R.L