[nv-l] Just FYI: I am researching the Firefox browser issue...

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Just FYI: I am researching the Firefox browser issue...
From: Mary Sturgeon <msturgeo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:44:00 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:44:38 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi, everyone, just want you to know that I am researching the Firefox browser issue. If you are having problems with that browser, please let me know what version you are using (for example, are you using the GA'd version, or an earlier one?). I will report back on this through the mailing list as soon as possible, although it might not be until January. Thanks for reporting this!

Mary

mary sturgeon | information design and development | ibm software group  |  tivoli software | 919.224.1799  TL 687 | msturgeo@us.ibm.com