RE: [nv-l] Symbol size (Windows platform) 7.1.4

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Symbol size (Windows platform) 7.1.4
From: "Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@Lowes.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:38:02 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:39:39 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

We have created a map of the US and placed objects on the map.  When we toggle “show or hide
unknown, normal, etc”, the objects go back to the “new object” field.  How do we manually place
the objects on a sub-map and have their position preserved after the afore mentioned process?

Herman