[nv-l] About NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] About NetView
From: Daniela León <dleon@inf.utfsm.cl>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:03:23 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:20:05 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi,

I am investigating on the software of Tivoli, specifically the bundle NetView.
In my investigation I found this list, and provided that you are all users of
NetView, I would like to ask you if you should inform me that features of
NetView are the most useful in your company, that is to say, which are the
features that more used.

This is to define the topics of a mini-course in which one teaches to use the
tool orientating it to the most secondhand characteristics of NetView.
I hope that they could help me, it is quite and thank you very much in advance.

--
Daniela León Padilla
dleon@inf.utfsm.cl