[nv-l] Cisco content switch mibs explanation

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Cisco content switch mibs explanation
From: "Jorge A. Jiles" <jorge.jiles@ualberta.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:32:11 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:30:03 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I compiled the Mibs that come with the Cisco Content Switches 11503 running Version 07.40.0.08.

Does anybody know of any web page where I can find information as to what some of the OIDs mean???? The descriptions that come with the mibs are not very useful as they don't explain the units of the variables or the explanation is not clear as to what they are measuring.

I haven't been able to find information in the Cisco web pages.

Thanks for any help.

Jorge A Jiles
Network Analyst
Computing & Network Services